God is always with us. I know he is leading all the way. These exact words are incredibly comforting to read today. Knowing we never have to face life's challenges alone makes the heavy days feel so much lighter. I always lean on this specific passage whenever worry starts creeping in.
«Disse-lhe Jesus: Eu sou o caminho, a verdade e a vida; ninguém vem ao Pai, senão por mim.» (João 14:6) Muito obrigada por me ajudar a caminhar com Cristo! Ailime
Lindo lembrete nesse versículo,Ailime!
ResponderEliminarbeijos, tudo de bom,chica
Profunda reflexión . Te mando un beso.
ResponderEliminarSiempre con esperanza. Besitos
ResponderEliminarGod is always with us. I know he is leading all the way. These exact words are incredibly comforting to read today. Knowing we never have to face life's challenges alone makes the heavy days feel so much lighter. I always lean on this specific passage whenever worry starts creeping in.
ResponderEliminarBela oração! 🙏
ResponderEliminar